Much Wenlock Parish Church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity and is a place made sacred by lives and prayers for more than 1300 years. The first church on this site was Anglo-Saxon, built probably about AD 680. The church is sited adjacent to our beautiful Church Green, a perfect place to enjoy a summer picnic or just to relax. Read more…
The ancient Guildhall is open to the public April to October. Various exhibitions take place in the Council Chamber throughout the year and the open space on the ground floor is frequently used for markets. Read more…
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.